My Experience Of Monsoon Hike

Joyful and happy moments always comes less  in human life. Human life is full of struggle and anxiety from birth till death. So,people do various things in life to get the happiness and to be free from all pain and worries.

On the date 2076/4/4 Saturday we grade 10 students went for hiking to muhan pokhari with some of the teachers with the purpose of enjoyment.on the way we visited changunarayan temple (the oldest temple of nepal) which was made in Pagoda style with old architecture. This temple really attracts the people's heart. We all carried tiffin for 2 times and today I really experienced about the group work with friends and teachers.I enjoyed a lot of walking to the hills with friends and teachers. While walking I had forget all of the worries which I had before. Our teacher choice to go Muhanpokhari becomes really worthy in my life.

I enjoyed seeing the scenery of beautiful village and green forest on the way. We walked about 2 hours to reached Muhanpokhari. Walking on the hills doesn't made my leg paining as I have forgotten all of the things and only enjoying. Muhanpokhari lies in Nagarko with a naturally rich in resources with Rainfall was much more beautiful there so that people were gathered there enjoying in their own way when I say the foreign tourist climbing the hills my happiness increases and grab my attraction when I first looked at the surrounding of Muhanpokhari. We spent a time enjoying in rainfall with teachers and friends. In overall, the day remains remarkable.

This monsoon hiking was my first hiking ever with my school friends and teachers. And it made me realized the importance of hiking and experienced the enjoyment of hiking with friends and teachers rather than others. For this opportunity I really thankful to my all teachers and especially thankful to my class teacher (Deepak Sir) for giving this opportunity to express our experience of hiking through this blog.

Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience in jagat mandir school

PERFECT SQR OR NOT

CANCEL OF SEE