CANCEL OF SEE

Currently the world is struggling to stay safe and sound from the pandemic covid 19 and because of this situation SEE of 2076 has canceled. Till yet in the life of students, SEE is considered as a important test to determine their further study and career but because of covid 19 there is probability of changing the education system. 

On the previous day of our first SEE exam I was curious and happily waiting for tomorrow. But I was sad to hear that our SEE has postpone for some weeks. To utilize this precious time and boost up our confidence level we had our online class assignment which made me feel glad and satisfied. After some days we also got a opportunity to attend online class  which made me remembered popular quote i.e opportunity is hidden in problems and I'm really thankful for all this to our teachers.

When I heard that our SEE has canceled I was disappointed a lot thinking that we missed the platform to show our whole year hard work and practice and also I was afraid of bringing poor marks if the results will be given by Pre-SEE result. But  after the discussion about cancel of SEE with our teachers helps to overcome my fear and doubts.  And also i'am happy to hear that we will finish our +2 from our own school.

Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience in jagat mandir school

PERFECT SQR OR NOT