DASHAIN EXPERIENCE

Dashain experience


Dashain is one of the biggest and longest festival of Nepal. which falls on kartik month and one month holidays is
given by the government regarded tis festival as a national festival. our school also remain closed. All Nepali celebrate this festival with the great joy and happiness and as a being of Nepalese I also celebrate dashain happily every year I have been celebrating dashain in my village but this time I celebrate dashain in Kathmandu so this dashain is special and memorable I my life.

On this holiday we spent six days in my uncle house. The days I spent in my uncle house was wonderful. This time I got the

opportunity to visit sivapuri nagarjun national park with my family members. there I enjoy a lot as well as I got the knowledge too. which was really beneficial for me. I celebrate dashain in my uncle house by putting tika and jamara from my elders with blessings. this dashain was my happiest dashain than previous year.                       


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience in jagat mandir school

PERFECT SQR OR NOT

Picnic experience