MY FATHER

Father is the one who gives us all the sorrow and happiness and loves us differently  than anyone else in the world. Today i am enjoying in this beautiful world with wonders of life because of my father. His name is Birkumar rai. He is 37 years old. Now he is in Dubai where he works as a security guard. He never discriminate between my brother and me but always supports me in every difficult situation and inspire me to work hard to get success. He is the one who always understand my pain and try hard to bring smile in my face. Since when i was able to judge and understand i had always take my father as a treeker of my life who always shows the path of positivity and the place of my destiny. For me , his love , affection and contribution  is precious and uncomparable with anything else in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My experience in jagat mandir school

PERFECT SQR OR NOT

CANCEL OF SEE